Laboratory of Signal Transduction
Laboratory of Signal Transduction is focused on signalling in plant cell especially on phospholipide signal transduction system.
The role of phospholipase D and phosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase C in abiotic and biotic stresses is studied in details. The role of phospholipases in hormone signal transduction chains is investigated as well. Research is done in close collaboration with Laboratory of Prof. Olga Valentova at the Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague and with Laboratory of Pathological Plant Physiology (Dr. Lenka Burketová).
- A new insight into the role of phospholipase in leaf senescence , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
- Phospholipid metabolizing enzymes as new components of salicylic acid signalling pathway , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
- Phosphatidylcholine - specific phospholipase C at the crossing point of stress signaling pathways. , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
The Arabidopsis thaliana non-specific phospholipase C2 is involved in the response to Pseudomonas syringae attackANNALS OF BOTANY 121 297-310 2018 (External fulltext)
Round-shape gold nanoparticles: effect of particle size and concentration on Arabidopsis thaliana root growthNANOSCALE RESEARCH LETTERS 13 (1) 95 2018 (External fulltext)
- PLANT SCIENCE 191-214 2016 (External fulltext)
- FRONTIERS IN PLANT SCIENCE 6 66 2015 (External fulltext)
Aluminium ions alter the function of non-specific phospholipase C through the changes in plasma membrane physical propertiesPLANT SIGNALLING & BEHAVIOR 10 e1031938 2015 (External fulltext)
Arabidopsis non-specific phospholipase C1: characterization and its involvement in response to heat stressFRONTIERS IN PLANT SCIENCE 6 928 2015 (External fulltext)
Aluminum ions alter the function of non-specific phospholipase C through the changes in plasma membrane physical propertiesPLANT SIGNALLING & BEHAVIOR 2015
- PLANT SCIENCE 223 36-44 2014 (External fulltext)