Laboratory of Signal Transduction
Laboratory of Signal Transduction is focused on signalling in plant cell especially on phospholipide signal transduction system.
The role of phospholipase D and phosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase C in abiotic and biotic stresses is studied in details. The role of phospholipases in hormone signal transduction chains is investigated as well. Research is done in close collaboration with Laboratory of Prof. Olga Valentova at the Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague and with Laboratory of Pathological Plant Physiology (Dr. Lenka Burketová).
- A new insight into the role of phospholipase in leaf senescence , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
- Phospholipid metabolizing enzymes as new components of salicylic acid signalling pathway , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
- Phosphatidylcholine - specific phospholipase C at the crossing point of stress signaling pathways. , GA ČR , Jan Martinec
Temporary heat stress suppresses PAMP‐triggered immunity and resistance to bacteria in Arabidopsis thalianaMOLECULAR PLANT PATHOLOGY 2019 (External fulltext)
- FUNCTIONAL PLANT BIOLOGY 46 533-542 2019
- BIOLOGIA PLANTARUM 63 144-152 2019
Interplay between phosphoinositides and actin cytoskeleton in the regulation of immunity related responses in Arabidopsis thaliana seedlingsENVIRONMENTAL AND EXPERIMENTAL BOTANY 167 2019
Seed germination, respiratory processes and phosphatidic acid accumulation in Arabidopsis diacylglycerol kinase knockouts - The effect of brassinosteroid, brassinazole and salinitySTEROIDS 147 28-36 2019
Cell wall contributes to the stability of plasma membrane microdomain organization of Arabidopsis thaliana FLOTILLIN2 and HYPERSENSITIVE INDUCED REACTION1 proteinsPLANT JOURNAL 2019
The Arabidopsis thaliana non-specific phospholipase C2 is involved in the response to Pseudomonas syringae attackANNALS OF BOTANY 121 297-310 2018 (External fulltext)
- PROGRESS IN LIPID RESEARCH 71 2018
- FRONTIERS IN PLANT SCIENCE 9 2018